Darwin Container Services specializes in container transport. We can transport refrigerated goods, general cargo, oversized loads and dangerous goods. Whether you’re importing or exporting, Darwin Container Services has the technology solutions and experienced staff to effectively and efficiently manage all your container transport.
Darwin Container Services own and operate a fleet of fully maintained vehicles in house. All of our trucks are radio controlled to base and equipped with all the latest technology.
At Darwin Container Services, we understand that any delay can cost you time and money so we always try to do our best to deliver on time every time. All of our trucks are fully insured and maintained to ensure all your containers are transported safely, quickly and cost effectively.
We strive to provide not only flexible but also efficient solutions to you, our highly valued clients, by combining industry knowledge, highly skilled personnel and experiences of road services.
Darwin Container Services port services are designed to capture all port requirements above and beyond the moving of containers. They include:
- Live unload (catch under hook)
- Container cartage (To and from Port, Rail Marine Supply Base, Offshore, Oil and Gas)
- Side-loader deliveries
- Standard – Conventional live load/unload trailer delivery services
- Drop trailer Services
- Mass Managed Vehicles for loads that a a little heavier than normal
- Project cargo movements such as cranes or machinery
- Out of gauge freight to high, to wide or to long, we can move it
- Break bulk & Local LCL transport
- Container Storage and Handling
- Warehousing and distribution
- Dangerous goods / Explosives / Hazardous chemicals
Darwin Container Services has a wide range of equipment:
- Extendable Trailers all with t/locks
- Fork Lifts & Trailers for Hire
- Accredited Escorts
- 40'/ 20' Sideloaders
- Tipping Skells
- Semi Trailers
- Low Loaders
- Tray Trucks
- Road Trains
- Drop Decks
- Pilot Cars
- Tilt Trays